What happens if I have to cancel or reschedule a PESCI?
HWAV has a PESCI Cancellation, Refund and Rescheduling Policy. This policy details information concerning the Cancellation, Refund and Rescheduling of a PESCI.
- Applicants may defer their interview date provided they advise the Assessment Administrator by email at least 15 business days prior to the date of the confirmed PESCI appointment.
- Definition of 15 business days:
15 clear working days is defined as : not including today, Monday to Friday only, (weekends are not included): day one is tomorrow, and day 15 should be the day before the scheduled PESCI, e.g. today is day 0 and the interview is day 16 (not including weekends).
- A PESCI may only be deferred, in accordance with the above, a maximum of two times with the first occasion being the original date offered. On the third and any following occasions, a $1,000.00 administration fee will be payable for each deferment in addition to the PESCI fee.
- Should an applicant wish to withdraw from the PESCI, a request for a refund must be received in writing to the Assessment Administrator at least 15 business days prior to the PESCI.
- No refund will be made where an applicant withdraws, their application (formally or without notice) less than 15 business days prior to the PESCI.
- All refunds approved in accordance with this policy will be paid within one month of the Assessment Administrator receiving a written claim from the applicant.
- Refunds will only be issued to the person from whom payment was received.
- An administration fee of $110.00 (inc. GST) applies to any refund and will be deducted prior to payment.
- This policy also applies to Teleconference/Video conference fees.
Please note: Health Workforce Assessment Victoria accepts no responsibility for the loss of any monies in exchange rates between Australia and other countries, or for those fees and rates charged by banking institutions in relation to the payment.
For further information, please contact us.